The Relationship Check-In method helps you improve your relationship using cards, prompts, and fun games. Listen to this episode!
Jocelyn Johnson, founder of the Happy Partners Project, created the Relationship Check-In method by drawing upon over 10 years of her own personal development practices, mindfulness, and her training in Cognitive Behavioral Coaching, Neuro-Linguistic Programming and Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy.
In this episode of Last First Date Radio:
- What Check-Ins are and why we need them in our relationships
- The five categories of Check-Ins
- Conscious relationship habits to help your relationship
- The types of agreements that strengthen our relationships
- What happens when only one partner wants to do the work