For anyone who’s ever been in toxic relationships, this podcast episode with Dr. Michelle Skeen is for you!
Dr. Michelle Skeen has a doctorate in clinical psychology, and she is the author of eight books, including her latest book, “Why Can’t I Let You Go”. Her books are designed to enhance relationships by emphasizing the importance of identifying core beliefs that are keeping you stuck in limited thinking and unhelpful behavioral patterns. She also helps people with useful tools, such as a focus on values, mindfulness, self-compassion, effective communication, and conflict resolution skills.
In this episode of Last First Date Radio:
- Understanding Your Attachment Style and Temperament
- The Core of the Relationship Trauma Bond
- Trauma-Bonding Coping Behaviors
- Relationship Trauma-Bond Traps
- End Toxic Communication
- A Map for Navigating Your New Path