Learn how to use psychological flexibility to improve your relationships in this episode with Dr. Diana Hill.
Dr. Diana Hill is a clinical psychologist, podcaster, and expert in Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), a cutting-edge, evidence-based approach to living with psychological flexibility. Diana’s new book, co-authored with Dr. Debbie Sorensen, is ACT Daily Journal. It offers an 8-week program that breaks psychological flexibility into practical steps that guide you in living a life that aligns with your values.
In this episode of Last First Date Radio:
- What’s ACT and the research supporting its effectiveness
- What’s psychological flexibility
- The 6 core components that makeup psychological flexibility
- What are values, and how are they different from morals and shoulds
- How is psychological flexibility helpful in maintaining successful relationships
- What are some specific practices to identify our values and start living them