Author Jon Birger says women should make the first move in dating. Listen to this surprising episode that will make you rethink how you date!
Jon Birger is an award-winning magazine writer and author of two dating books—Date-onomics and Make Your Move: The New Science of Dating and Why Women Are in Charge. A former senior writer at Fortune, Jon is also a familiar face and voice on television, radio, and podcasts, with appearances on ABC’s Good Morning America, BBC World Service, Girls Gotta Eat, CNBC, CNN, MSNBC, National Public Radio, and Fox News — discussing topics ranging from dating to investing. A graduate of Brown University, Jon lives with his family in Larchmont, N.Y.
In this episode of Last First Date Radio:
- Why the myth of biologically-determined gender roles is long overdue for debunking
- The difference between women making the first move and being overly aggressive in dating
- Why online dating has proven so disappointing for so many
- Why you should delete dating apps if long-lasting love is your goal
- The best places to find love
- How the post-#MeToo era altered the dating landscape