10 Signs of a Healthy Relationship
[NEW VIDEO] Do you know what a healthy relationship feels like? Look for these 10 signs that the relationship is a keeper.
If you grew up in a home with drama or manipulation, abuse or constant conflict, it can be difficult to recognize what a healthy relationship looks and feels like. Most of us don’t have a good model for our relationships. We read romance novels and watch movies that are the Hollywood version of relationships. But, what about real life? Real relationships require a strong foundation.
In this video, you’ll learn 10 signs of a healthy relationship.
10 signs of a healthy relationship:
- You bring out the best in each other.
- You both feel secure in the relationship when you’re together AND apart.
- There’s a balance of give-and-take.
- You enjoy being together as friends.
- You have the ability to make hard decisions together.
- You’re intimate inside and outside of the bedroom.
- You both resolve conflict with compassion and understanding.
- You both feel free to express your thoughts and feelings.
- You both have a growth mindset and are flexible, not rigid in how you view the world and handle issues.
- You’re both emotionally stable and kind to each other.
Look for these signs from the earliest stages of dating. If something important is missing, talk about it early on. See if it’s a misunderstanding or a missing character trait. Misunderstandings can be worked out. Character traits are either there or not.
When you choose a partner with the ‘right stuff’, your relationship will have a strong foundation that can withstand most challenges. Without that foundation, the relationship can crumble easily.
Have you ever been in a relationship where all ten signs were present? Have you been in one where one or two were missing? Please share your thoughts below.
If you’re feeling stuck in dating and relationships and would like to find the love of your life, apply for a complimentary 1/2 hour breakthrough session with Sandy here: https://lastfirstdate.com/breakthrough
If you want to go deeper with Sandy in a group setting, check out the Woman of Value Club monthly membership group. Great value/low price!
Join Your Last First Date on Facebook https://facebook.com/groups/yourlastfirstdate
Get a copy of Sandy’s book, Becoming a Woman of Value; How to Thrive in Life and Love.