3 Mistakes Women Make That Repel Love
If you’re a strong, successful woman, you may be making these three mistakes in dating. Don’t repel love. Magnetize it with these tips.
Valerie Greene is a unique relationship mentor who helps women inspire their man to fulfill their deepest needs and desires. She helps women and couples create a secure emotional CONNECTION–not just problem-solving or communication skills. Valerie has been coaching for over 12 years, and holds numerous certifications in coaching, NLP, and emotional healing modalities.
Highlights below for episode #272: 3 mistakes successful women make that repel love.
3 Mistakes Women Make That Repel Love
What motivated you to become a relationship coach for women?
I grew up in the late 70s when the feminist movement was saying that men and women were the same. So, I picked men who were easy-going and I’d make all the plans. After a while, I’d feel over burdened and tell him what to do. We’d fall into a painful dynamic of push/pull. That dynamic started me on the journey to learn how to have healthy relationships.
My biggest shift occurred a few years ago when I was in a push/pull relationship. I dedicated myself to walking my talk. I listened to the voice in my heart rather than the voice in my head. I put my attention on what made me feel good and what made me feel pleasure. I spoke up, and it felt like my magic. Our relationship transformed, and he said, “You’ve so beyond blown away my doubts from the beginning of our relationship.” He’s now my life partner.
What are the 3 mistakes successful, powerful women are making that repel love?
1. They bring masculine energy into dating. This means they strategize, make decisions, solve problems and provide in dating, which is what they do at work. Feminine energy is collaborating, being, feeling. Strong successful women want to be with a man who’s a leader and makes all the plans.
When you’re in your feminine energy, it’s attractive to men, because they’re not used to feeling their feelings. A masculine man will want a feeling and intuitive partner.
Solution: You can approach a man in a feminine way by standing next to him and complimenting him on something he’s wearing. Be in your pleasure, but don’t try to move things forward.
2. Not understanding the differences between most men and most women. Men tend to not be good multi-taskers. Women tend to be better at multi-tasking. We generally notice things around the house that he doesn’t notice, and we can get angry that he hasn’t noticed those things.
Another way we’re different is how we relate to feelings. We ask “How are you feeling?”, and he needs more time to process his feelings than you do. He will feel put on the spot and act like you’re telling him he’s stupid for not knowing how he’s feeling right away!
Solution: Share your feelings, and then ask him what he thinks.
3. Making assumptions about what kind of a relationship a man wants to be in. Don’t ask if he wants the same thing you want. Ask deeper questions from the beginning, coming from a feminine place. Questions to ask are: Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Do you believe that a romantic love affair can last forever? Ask him about his beliefs. He’ll be comfortable talking about beliefs, not feelings.
What is the most important skill that women need to have to inspire deeper love and intimacy?
When you really learn how to value yourself, honor and value and express your feelings. ‘Into me see’ = intimacy. Dream big, and express your feelings and needs, and the right man will find it inspiring!
Valerie is offering you her free e-guide “Man-ifest Lasting Love.” You can download yours to activate the ONE simple secret that will draw a man closer and inspire his love, adoration, and devotion, no matter where your relationship is now! http://www.coachvaleriegreene.com/eguide
Register for Valerie’s upcoming summit on Soul Shaking Love: http://www.coachvaleriegreene.com/training
It’s really really important to have our podcast reviewed. If our show has provided value or helped you in any way over the years, please:
1. Leave us a review on iTunes and share how the show has helped you or inspired you to move ahead. Here’s our show on iTunes.
2. Share with your friends, family and colleagues. If you’ve got people in your life who are looking for a good dating and relationship podcast to subscribe to, recommend Last First Date Radio!