5 Qualities of a Good Partner
Which qualities are most important for a good partner? In this video, you’ll learn the top five character traits to look for.
What are the qualities of a good partner? Most of us get this wrong. Why? Because what you think you want and what you actually NEED are often very different. That’s why it’s so important to identify the character traits of a good partner. It will help to ensure a long lasting healthy and satisfying relationship. Watch the video to learn what these qualities are.
5 Universal Qualities of a Good Partner
- Emotional maturity. They don’t play mind games with you. You can both communicate your feelings and needs. You can be vulnerable with each other without the fear of judgment. You trust each other. You feel secure in the relationship.
- Comfortable showing physical affection. From holding hands to massaging and hugging, your partner can show physical affection through non-sexual as well as sexual touch.
- Interested in growing with you. They want to work on themselves and the relationship. They have a growth mindset.
- Committed to the relationship. Your partner values the relationship and is committed to making it work. This is especially important during conflict. They’re not only focused on their own needs and ego, but they can see how resolving conflict will benefit the relationship. They’re proud of you as their partner. And they make decisions that affect the relationship as a whole.
- Open to feedback. One of the most important qualities in a partner is someone who’s open to hearing how you feel when they say or do something that hurts you. They don’t get defensive. They can give and receive feedback with kindness and grace.
If you find a partner with these five qualities, hold onto them, because these are the traits that create a strong foundation for a healthy relationship. When crisis happens or challenges arise, you’ll be better equipped to weather the storms of life.
Do you have any traits of a good partner that I didn’t include? Please leave a comment below…
Join the Woman of Value Club, where we have a monthly masterclass on topics like this one. Learn more and join here: https://lastfirstdate.com/the-woman-of-value-club/
If you’re feeling stuck in dating and relationships and would like to finally find your person, sign up for a complimentary 45-minute love breakthrough session with me and explore how private coaching can help: https://lastfirstdate.com/application
Join my free Facebook group for women 40+ https://facebook.com/groups/yourlastfirstdate