Author Robin Lieberman shares the story from her book, Searching for September, about Seppie who heals from emotional abuse.
Robin Lieberman is an educator and novelist with life experience in the areas of marriage, divorce, long term relationships, and middle age dating. Her own triumphs, and those of other women who have used her as their sounding board, gave her the impetus to write her debut novel, Searching for September. This fictional romance/suspense captures the essence of one woman finding passion in what ultimately becomes an emotionally abusive relationship.
Robin lives in Manhattan, enjoys world travel, spending time with her intimate circle of friends, and has a daughter, son, and three grand pups.
In this episode of Last First Date Radio:
- Why Robin wrote Searching for September, a book about falling for a narcissist
- Key lessons about recognizing emotional abuse
- Why women stay in abusive relationships
- Red flags to look out for when dating
- How women can stop excusing the inexcusable