My podcast guest, Kelli Miller, has simple solutions for common relationship issues. Tune in to learn more!
Kelli Miller is a psychotherapist, best-selling author, and radio host. She is the author of the couples relationship book “Love Hacks: Simple Solutions to Your Most Common Relationship Issues” and the award winning best-selling author of “Thriving with ADHD”. She was a relationship host on Balance by Nature TV and is currently a writer and relationship host for wikihow.com. Kelli was a co-host on LA Talk Radio with over 1 million listeners, 250 guest celebrities and authors, and an expert radio personality for SIRIUS/XM Radio. She was the “Women’s Relationship Expert ” on the Examiner.com and was recently quoted in Oprah magazine in three relationship articles.
In this episode of Last First Date Radio:
- Why it’s harder now for couples to work together than a decade ago
- Why couples stop having sex and the top three tips for dealing with sexual issues
- Advice for coping with addiction, anger, and past trauma that enters into relationships
- Why time-outs aren’t just for children
- What is the fast-food communication method?
- The number one recommendation to rekindle connection