In this episode with Chelli Pumphrey, learn how to recover from narcissistic abuse and which red flags to look out for.
Chelli Pumphrey, MA, LPC is a licensed psychotherapist, globally recognized relationship coach, and author. With over twenty-seven years of clinical experience, she is known for her work with trauma, adult attachment, and narcissistic abuse recovery. Chelli is the author of Insight is 20/20: How To Trust Yourself To Protect Yourself From Narcissists, Bullies, & Toxic People.
In this episode of Last First Date Radio:
- Why Chelli helps people recover from narcissistic abuse
- How to define narcissistic abuse
- Some of the red flags that identify whether a partner or potential partner could be a narcissist
- Why it’s so hard for people to leave an abusive partner
- What to do if you think you might be in a relationship with a narcissist