How to Recover From Narcissistic Abuse
In this episode with Chelli Pumphrey, learn how to recover from narcissistic abuse and which red flags to look out for.
Chelli Pumphrey, MA, LPC is a licensed psychotherapist, globally recognized relationship coach, and author. With over twenty-seven years of clinical experience, she is known for her work with trauma, adult attachment, and narcissistic abuse recovery. Chelli is the author of Insight is 20/20: How To Trust Yourself To Protect Yourself From Narcissists, Bullies, & Toxic People.
In this episode of Last First Date Radio:
- Why Chelli helps people recover from narcissistic abuse
- How to define narcissistic abuse
- Some of the red flags that identify whether a partner or potential partner could be a narcissist
- Why it’s so hard for people to leave an abusive partner
- What to do if you think you might be in a relationship with a narcissist