When you master your stress, you’ll improve all your relationships — especially the one with yourself. Listen to this episode to learn how.
Dr. Doni Wilson is a Naturopathic Doctor, certified professional midwife, certified nutrition specialist, and bestselling author of Master Your Stress, Reset Your Health. For more than 22 years, she has helped thousands of patients overcome health challenges and achieve wellness by using specific strategies that address the whole body and ultimately resolve the underlying causes of distress.
In this episode of Last First Date Radio:
- How do you figure out what kind of unique stress type you are and how that affects your day-to-day life and relationships?
- What are some tips and tricks on how to calm your—and your partner’s—specific stress types?
- How can someone personalize your science backed C.A.R.E. program and include their partner so they can get the benefits, too?
- Why do simple activities like more frequent hugging and sex promote stress recovery?
- What are some health-boosting recipes couples can make together for date night or a lazy morning in?