Want to get your dating groove back after loss, divorce, or heartbreak? Listen to this episode to find out how!
Rosemary Mupambwa is an author, speaker, relationship coach and retreat leader. She’s also a widow who got tired of crying herself to sleep, due to loneliness. Now she’s on a mission to help women heal from their grief and trauma from widowhood, divorce and heartbreak. She helps them get back into the dating scene with a bang, date smart and find love again.
In this episode of Last First Date Radio:
- Why Rosemary wrote her book
- What inspired her to become a relationship coach
- How she got her dating groove back after losing her husband 20 years ago
- The first step in healing after loss or trauma
- The importance of forgiveness in order to find love again