Surviving a High Conflict Divorce Without Losing Your Sanity
If you’re going through a high conflict divorce, you’re going to want to listen to this episode with Karen McMahon!
Going through a high conflict divorce? Karen McMahon is a Certified Relationship and Divorce Coach and Founder of Journey Beyond Divorce. She leads a team of divorce coaches in supporting men and women around the world to become calm, clear and confident as they navigate divorce. Karen has since spent the last decade helping thousands of men and women navigate the emotional and practical difficulties of relationships, breakups and divorce.
In this episode of Last First Date Radio:
- What can divorcees do to cope with feeling powerless?
- How can a parent divorcing a high conflict spouse find peace when they must coparent post divorce?
- What are some helpful boundaries that will keep people sane post divorce?
- What unique challenges do men face in divorce? How do these challenges differ from women?
- How can you recognize codependent behavior and have healthier engagement in all relationships?