If you’re in a relationship, passion and desire can wane over time. Here’s how to keep your relationship hot and sexy!
Mali Apple and Joe Dunn are relationship coaches, authors, lovers, and best friends. In their award-winning books “Wild Monogamy: Cultivating Erotic Intimacy to Keep Passion and Desire Alive” and “The Soulmate Experience: A Practical Guide to Creating Extraordinary Relationships,” they share revolutionary ideas for keeping long-term committed relationships connected, fulfilling, sexy and fun.
In this episode of Last First Date Radio:
- How to keep passion and desire alive in a long-term relationship
- What are the erotic comfort zones?
- The four dimensions of sexual connection
- How couples can turn insecurities, inhibitions and shame into opportunities for intimacy
- How couples can channel “just enough jealousy” into passion and desire