Melanie married for the first time when she was 65. An actress who achieved everything but love, she finally found love later in life.
Melanie Chartoff married for the first time at 65! Beginning as an actor off and on Broadway, Melanie Chartoff is best known for the characters she created on “Fridays,” “Seinfeld,” “Newhart,” and “Rugrats,” as the voice of Didi Pickles. Her work has been included in a variety of publications, including The Jewish Journal and three editions of Chicken Soup for the Soul. “Odd Woman Out” is her first book.
In this episode of Last First Date Radio:
- Why it took 65 years for Melanie to get married for the first time
- The mistakes Melanie made in love
- The key transformation Melanie went through that led her to lasting love
- A crazy story about how she met her husband
- What you can learn from Melanie’s story