Carolyn Lee Arnold went on fifty first dates after fifty to find her partner. Listen to this episode to find out what happened!
Carolyn Lee Arnold is a writer, hiker, relationship workshop assistant, and former educational researcher. Fifty First Dates After Fifty is about an experiment she set up for dating men. Before that, she spent 18 years identifying as a lesbian feminist. Still a feminist, she lives in the San Francisco Bay Area.
In this episode of Last First Date Radio:
- Why Carolyn wrote a book about her fifty dates after fifty
- How setting a goal of 50 dates made dating more enjoyable
- The workshops Carolyn attended that helped her learn more about love, intimacy, and sexuality
- How dating married or unavailable men helped her on her journey to love
- The lessons she learned from her dating research project
- How she found the man she’s with now
- What you can learn from this book to help you enjoy the dating process