Want to know the science of falling in love forever? Tune in to this episode to hear from experts, Drs. Barbara and Michael Grossman.
For over twenty-five years, Drs. Michael and Barbara Grossman have taught thousands of couples practical skills to create a fulfilling romantic partnership. They have appeared on CBS, NBC, Fox, and CW, sharing their secrets to having a fulfilling long-term romantic partnership with a genuine love that lasts forever through all the phases of life.
In this episode of Last First Date Radio:
- Three secrets to falling in love forever
- How to understand and support your partner’s requests and needs
- How to overcome conflict in a loving way to connect deeply again
- What makes romantic love so different from other types of love
- How to accept your partner’s changes over the years