Dr. Glenn and Phyllis Hill have developed a tool to help you conquer conflict in only four minutes. Listen to this helpful episode!
Dr Glenn and Phyllis Hill developed a tool to help conquer conflict in relationships in just four minutes. After experiencing 30 years of a painful marriage, Dr Glenn went back to school to become a marriage and family therapist and clinical sexologist. He spent many years researching emotions and studying how the brain fires when we experience them, which led to developing the Connection Codes. Through using their unique system, couples who had signed divorce papers reunite, incomes double, health diagnosis is reversed, and sexless marriages experience joy in sex.
In this episode of Last First Date Radio:
- What they thought marriage would be like, and what actually happened
- The shift that helped their marriage survive and thrive
- The tool they developed to help people connect deeply in their relationships
- How we can stay connected
- How our brain uses emotion to connect us