Body shame can hold us back from the life and love we want. In this episode, Juliette Karaman helps us overcome it and heal.
Juliette Karaman-van Schaardenburg is a UK-based mind and body coach and teacher on relationships, sex, intimacy, healing, and trauma. She specializes in the reinvention of the most intimate relationship in life – the one we have with ourselves. Juliette helps highly successful women rediscover who they are outside of being an entrepreneur, a wife, and a mother and experience all the pleasures and possibilities of life again.
In this episode of Last First Date Radio:
- What is body shame, and why is it so prevalent today?
- Who struggles most with body shame?
- How does body shame impact our daily life?
- How is body shame connected with trauma?
- What are some ways to begin to break free of body shame?