Listen to Susan Ways’ inspirational story of losing her husband at a young age, and how she found love after loss.
Susan Ways is a living example of finding love after loss. She’s a professional speaker, blogger and HR professional and has been coaching professionals for over 25 years. After the loss of her husband to cancer, she started Tendrils of Grief – a podcast about hope to help other grievers navigate the devastating and confusing space of grief.
In this episode of Last First Date Radio:
– How losing a spouse can change you in many positive ways
– The power of healing after loss before you date again
– How to have the courage to date again
– Some obstacles widows face when dating online
– Susan’s journey in finding love after loss