Logan Ury, author of How to Not Die Alone, shares the science of dating to help you make better choices in your love life. Listen in!
Behavioral scientist turned dating coach, Logan Ury is an internationally recognized expert on modern love. She’s the author of the new Amazon #1 bestseller, How to Not Die Alone. As the Director of Relationship Science at the dating app Hinge, Logan leads a research team dedicated to helping people find love. After studying psychology at Harvard, she ran Google’s behavioral science team—the Irrational Lab. Logan lives in the Bay Area with her husband, Scott.
In this episode of Last First Date Radio:
- The science behind why dating is so hard
- How dating can be improved
- The Three Tendencies in Dating
- Why you shouldn’t be looking for the ‘spark’
- How to stop searching for a prom date to find your life partner
- The biggest mistakes people make in dating
- Ways to make dating fun