How to Master Difficult Feelings and Cultivate Confidence
Dr. Joan Rosenberg believes the best way to cultivate confidence is by mastering eight difficult feelings. Learn how in this podcast episode!
Joan Rosenberg, PhD, psychologist, a bestselling author, corporate wellness consultant, and media expert who is known globally as an acclaimed speaker and trainer on communication, confidence, resilience, authenticity and grief. As a three-time TEDx speaker and member of the Association of Transformational Leaders, she has been recognized for her innovative Emotional Mastery and confidence building approach, and for her thought leadership and global influence in personal development.
In this episode of Last First Date Radio:
- How to develop more confidence
- Dr. Rosenberg’s definition of confidence
- The formula for handling difficult feelings as the foundation of feeling confident
- Why these 8 feelings / emotional states and not other ones?
- Tips for cultivating confidence right now