Listen to Yue Xu and Julie Krafchick, the DateAble podcast host’s opinions about modern dating on this week’s Last First Date Radio episode.
Who knows more about modern dating than Yue Xu and Julie Krafchick, hosts of Dateable, one of the top rated podcasts about dating, love and sex? As active daters turned dating sociologists, they’ve talked to thousands of real life daters and experts to explore modern dating culture and why people date the way they do. Before the podcast, Yue was a dating coach with clients all over the world. Julie was an app designer and researcher using technology to help people form connections. Together they have been #stayingdateable since 2016.
In this episode of Last First Date Radio:
- The biggest struggles in dating this past year
- The difference between ‘relationshipping’ and ‘relationshopping’
- Why you should take yourself on ‘masterdates’
- The new dateable mission: date without hate
- The three ‘whys’ and how they help you bust limiting beliefs
- Some surprises that Yue and Julie have discovered through making the podcast