Love Coach Junie Moon speaks about the shadow side of love. In this episode, learn what it is and how it might be keeping you from love.
Junie Moon, aka The Love Coach, teaches women in midlife how to magnetize their ideal partner and experience what she calls Next Level Love. She’s an award-winning international speaker, best-selling author of Loving the Whole Package: Shed the Shame and Live Life Out Loud, director/producer of the film Shed the Shame, host of the podcast Midlife Love Out Loud and a Certified Shadow Work® Facilitator.
In this episode of Last First Date Radio:
- How Junie went from a 200-pound unhappy wife to losing weight, divorcing, and becoming a love coach
- What is Shadow Work, and why is it important in dating?
- What are some of the top reasons people struggle in relationships?
- What are the four Love Shadows
- How can people heal from their self-sabotage in love?
- How can people break unhealthy patterns in love?