Why are so many women unfulfilled in their romantic relationships? That’s what my podcast guest, Gillian Pothier, addresses in this episode!
Through her writing, teaching, and Feminine mentorship, Gillian Pothier helps women repair and co-create fulfilling lifelong bonds with the men in her life (husband, lover, father, son, brother, former husband, friend, colleague…). Gillian studied literature and visual art at Bennington College before receiving an MA in Depth Psychology from Pacifica Graduate Institute. Her work centers on what becomes possible when we understand Masculine and Feminine nature and co-creation through the lens of psychology, beauty, fairytale, and Jungian archetypes.
In this episode of Last First Date Radio:
- Why so many women are unfulfilled in their romantic relationships
- What women misunderstand about men
- How women can embody their feminine nature in dating
- Being great at being a woman vs. being a great woman
- What is Deep Feminine and how can women embody it?