Dr. Gary Salyer is an expert on helping people feel safe to love, especially during COVID-19. Listen to this very important episode.
Dr. Gary Salyer is a transformational relationship mentor who helps singles and couples rewrite the rules for love in their brains so they can create a love that lasts. He’s the author of, Safe to Love Again: How to Release the Pain of Past Relationships and Create the Love You Deserve.
In this episode of Last First Date Radio:
- What it means to be safe to love, especially during the pandemic
- How our Attachment Style influences our romantic partner choices
- Your basic human rights when it comes to love
- The challenges created during the pandemic for singles and couples
- The inner work that helps you finally find lasting love