Dating Again? Let’s Talk About Sex After 40
If you’re single and over 40, watch this video about sex after 40. Three top experts disclose the juicy stuff!
Sex after 40 is NOT the same as sex in your twenties and thirties. That’s why I got together with two other top experts on dating after 40 and made this video for you. Bobbi Palmer, of DateLikeaGrownup.com and Melani Robinson, of MelaniRobinson.com, and I talked about everything you need to know about sex after 40. Check out the video below.
Sex After 40
Here’s some of what we talked about:
- How to set clear boundaries about your sexual needs and wants.
- How to figure out what you need before having sex.
- The importance of loving your body: scars, mastectomy, saggy boobs, cellulite, and all!
- How to get comfortable talking about the uncomfortable stuff that happens sexually after 40 (lubrication, impotency, birth control, STDs)
- What to do when he makes a move and you’re not ready yet.
- How to talk about exclusivity without feeling needy or pushy.
- We even gave homework to help make that awkward sex conversation easier for you.
Check out the video below. What did you learn? And what are your biggest struggles with sex after 40? I want to hear from you. Please leave a comment below!