Watch the replay of the FREE Training Call below
- Are you wondering if it's even worth 'meeting' MEN ONLINE at this time?
- Do you crave INTIMACY and LOVE, especially during the isolation of the Coronavirus pandemic?
- Have you been dating online for a while, but you haven't been meeting QUALITY MEN?
- Are you wondering how to SCREEN OUT the wrong men to preserve your time and energy?
- Want to learn how to turn this crisis into an incredible OPPORTUNITY TO FIND LOVE?
We're in the midst of a GLOBAL PANDEMIC. And I believe it's the PERFECT TIME to DATE ONLINE!
Many of us are still practicing social distancing and wearing masks during the COVID-19 pandemic. We’re experiencing the discomfort of isolation, working from home, and adjusting to unprecedented changes.
With this big shift in our lives, the way we date has been transformed, too. Social distancing means dating in-person and physical intimacy is either on hold or requires a new blueprint for dating.
But..we do have choices:
a) Take a break from dating until the pandemic ends. OR...
b) Find the silver lining and date in a whole new way - with benefits that extend beyond the pandemic!
We need EMOTIONAL CONNECTION now more than ever.
Wouldn’t it be wonderful to have a partner at this time? Someone to comfort you when you’re frightened, to virtually binge-watch Netflix and eat chocolate together (or is that just me)?
While we can’t physically connect with men in real life the way we used to, we can get to know men virtually. In fact, virtual dating can help us get to know men on a much deeper level. No quick hookups means more intimacy and depth, more courting. Wouldn't that be incredible?
But, it’s not just about getting on FaceTime or Skype and chatting with every potential romantic match. There’s a much better way to sift, sort, and ‘court’ online successfully, and it involves the right skillset and mindset.
Would you like to learn how to create more meaningful cyber-dating connections?
Join me to Find Love Online During the Pandemic (and beyond...)!
- WHAT: A 4-week comprehensive online dating course, with Love Coach, Sandy Weiner
- WHEN: Monday August 3,10,17, 24 at 7 PM ET – 8:15 PM ET (Convert to your time zone here) All sessions are recorded, so if you miss anything, you'll get the recording the next day!
- WHERE: From the comfort of your home, via Zoom webcast
- WHO: Women who are ready to learn my PROVEN success strategies for improving your online dating skills, creating deeper connections and finding love online - during the pandemic!
Just do it! I hadn’t dated since the 80’s—think big hair & shoulder pads. Sandy’s course helped me firm up my “must haves” and “deal breakers”, craft an interesting dating profile, pick the best profile pictures, and select a site appropriate for me. With Sandy’s guidance and the group’s support, I successfully went on my first (socially distant walking) date in over 30 years!
- Michelle, Florida
You'll Learn How To...
- Create MEANINGFUL CONNECTIONS without meeting face-to-face
- Build the CONFIDENCE, SKILLS, AND STRATEGIES to be successful online
- Take the FEAR AND DREAD out of online dating by adapting a healthier mindset
- Create an OUTSTANDING NEW ONLINE PROFILE to attract the right men
- MESSAGE MEN in a way that's flirty, feminine, and authentic to you (and irresistible to men)
- Give GOOD PHONE - even if you hate talking on the phone
- Take SASSY SEXY SELFIES to update your profile photos and stand out from the crowd
- Look your best ON CAMERA when you FaceTime - PLUS a bonus video from my personal stylist, Scarlett De Bease, who shares her tips and tricks for looking your best on camera!
- Ask great DATING QUESTIONS to build intimacy and quickly know if there's a true connection
- Learn creative VIRTUAL DATE IDEAS that will keep you both excited and wanting more until you can meet in person!
What's in the Course...
- How to Define Your True Must Haves and Deal Breakers
- How to Choose the Best DATING SITES
- How to Create an Outstanding PROFILE
- How to Take Selfies and Post Photos that Represent the Authentic You - Even in a Pandemic
- How to Write MESSAGES that Get Responses
- How to go from TEXT to PHONE CALL
- What to Say on the First CALL to Create Interest
- How to transition to VIDEO CHATS
- How to Look Your Best on Video - What to Wear, Lighting...
- How to Know When to Stay and When to Go
- Creative Ways to Make Virtual Dating Fun and Meaningful
- Handling Online Dating Challenges
- How to Set Clear Boundaries Defining What You Need and Want in a Relationship
- How to Find Quality Men Outside of Online Dating (Yes, Even in a Pandemic)
- Communication Skill Building - When You Need to Have Tough Conversations
- Mindfulness Tools to Stay Calm Throughout
- Creating a Dating Plan for the Future
Three Fabulous Bonuses!
Bonus #1: Video On How to Look Your Best on Camera
My personal stylist, Scarlett De Bease of ScarlettImage.com, shares excellent tips on what colors to wear for your skin tone, which accessories are best for the shape of your face and neck length, how to light yourself so you look your best on virtual dates, and what makeup to wear so you can ace those video chats and feel your best every time.
Bonus #2: Private Coaching Session With Sandy!
The first 10 women to join will get a 30-minute private session with Sandy. Valued at $300, you'll have private time to discuss any challenge, and get laser focused support.
You understand the challenges of the current dating environment after the age of 40.
"Thank you Sandy, for creating such an incredible program! With your amazing practical tools, I gained confidence in responding effectively to messages and learned how to look at a man's profile with a discerning eye. You helped me take my boring impersonal profile essay that did not represent who I was at all, and cleverly created a fantastic profile that made a man want to know more about me. I am extremely happy with the responses I've been getting. I now feel like I have the tools and resources available to be successful at fulfilling my desires and dreams of having a successful, loving and fulfilling relationship with a partner. I highly recommend the Find Love Online During the Pandemic program!"
- Alice, Nevada
Bonus #3: Private Facebook Group With Sandy!
The support continues in a private Facebook forum so you can get feedback on profiles and pics. You'll be able to get personal support between sessions, adding an additional layer of value to the course!
Let's Do This Together! Choose Your Payment Plan...
Hurry! Registration Ends August 1st at Midnight Eastern!
Sandy Weiner, the founder of Last First Date, is a world-renowned dating coach, radio host, and TEDx speaker. She guides strong, successful, smart women over 40 to succeed in love. Sandy provides the tools to increase self-worth, understand and connect to the hearts of men, and become open to giving and receiving love from quality men.
Dubbed the “man whisperer” for her ability to translate “man-speak”, Sandy helps with every aspect of dating, from online dating profile makeovers to the deeper work of attracting and sustaining a long-term healthy relationship.
What our happy clients are saying...
I am now in a wonderful relationship with a really good man.
"I wanted to finally break my pattern of dating emotionally unavailable men, and I was overwhelmed and intimidated by online dating. That’s why I joined this course—to help me date online with increased self-love, dating and communication skills, and confidence.
Sandy helped me write an excellent profile that captured the real me, selected the best pictures, and most importantly, showed me that online dating could be a positive and fun experience. I gained the confidence to be my true self when communicating with and meeting men.
I am now in a wonderful relationship with a really good man. I believe he’s in my life, because Sandy helped me step out of my comfort zone, speak up as a woman of value, and attract a man with the qualities I want and need in a relationship. Thank you Sandy!”
- Leslie, Oregon
Sheltering in place gave me extra time to focus on finding love.
The coaching I received during this four-week course was very enlightening. Sandy's teaching approach is clear, vulnerable, deep and thoughtful communication. The most helpful thing for me was to learn what I needed in a partner, and not be afraid to wait for it. Identifying my must-haves and my deal breakers brought so much clarity. Through this course, it became clear that I compromisedfar too much in the past. Thank you Sandy for helping me reach that clarity. I enjoyed this course and highly recommend it!
- Vivianne, California