How to Avoid Being Blindsided in a Relationship
Have you ever felt you were blindsided in a relationship? Things seemed to be just fine, and suddenly…BAM!…he breaks up with you. What happened? You didn’t see it coming.
I believe relationships leave clues, and if we pay close attention, it’s much harder to feel blindsided ever again. Watch this video to learn my method for preventing being blindsided in the future.
The Formula for Preventing Being Blindsided in a Relationship
- Define what you want and need in a relationship.
- Let a man know your wants and needs.
- Ask what he wants and needs and what type of relationship he’s looking for.
- If he says he’s on the same page, great! If not, walk away.
- Watch his words and actions to see if he’s consistent.
- If yes, continue.
- If no, speak up about your concerns, and if you can’t work it out, leave.
Every relationship is an opportunity for us to grow and do better next time. You don’t have to struggle anymore!
Remember…you teach people how to treat you. The more clarity you have, the better your relationships will be.
NOTE: The Love Mastery Program I referenced in the video is sold out. If you’re seriously interested in learning more and getting on a waiting list for the next opening, click here.