How to Date Like a Shark
Improve your love life by learning how to ‘date like a shark’. In this video, I show you how to be the ‘pitcher’ and the ‘investor’ in dating.
I’m obsessed with Shark Tank, the show where entrepreneurs pitch their ideas to investors (Sharks), and if they are successful, they get a deal. It occurred to me that if we learn to date like a shark, we can improve our love lives. In this video, you’ll learn how to be the ‘pitcher’ and the ‘investor’ as you search for your last first date!
How to Date Like a Shark – Video
The Pitch (what you bring to a relationship)
- Know your value and what you bring to a relationship.
- Express why your ideal partner would want to date you in as few words as possible.
- Have confidence.
- Don’t accept an offer that’s lower than your value.
The Shark (what you will and won’t ‘invest’ in):
- Know who’s a good investment for you.
- When it’s not a good fit, be clear about why and express that to the person you’re dating.
- Don’t be afraid to say, “I’m out” so you can make room for a better ‘investment’ and find the love you’re seeking.
What would happen if you dated like a ‘shark’? Please leave a comment and share your thoughts below.
If you’re feeling stuck in dating and relationships and would like to find love this year, sign up for a complimentary 1/2 hour breakthrough session with Sandy https://lastfirstdate.com/breakthrough
Join Your Last First Date on Facebook https://facebook.com/groups/yourlastfirstdate
Get a copy of Sandy’s new book, Becoming a Woman of Value; How to Thrive in Life and Love here.