GS Youngblood shows men how to inspire trust, lust, and devotion of a strong woman. This will resonate with men and women who want a great relationship!
GS Youngblood is the author of The Masculine in Relationship: A Blueprint for Inspiring the Trust, Lust, and Devotion of a Strong Woman. He’s a coach who helps men in relationships learn to live, love, and lead from their Masculine core. He specializes in “nice guys” who want to find their personal power. His teachings combine deep embodiment work with the framework of the Masculine blueprint from his book. His work is based on 12 years as a student and creator in men’s work and authentic relating. He also draws on principles from psychology, the martial arts, tango, meditation, and BDSM.
In this episode of Last First Date Radio:
- Why men (and women) are so confused about how to be in relationship today
- How to inspire trust, lust, and devotion
- The 3-part blueprint for men to develop their masculine core
- What to do before you end a relationship
- Why a lack of polarity can kill a relationship
- How men can transition from ‘nice guy’ to a man who inspires a strong woman