Single Women: How to Survive Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s Day can be a nightmare. In this video, I share many tips on how to survive Valentine’s Day without losing your dignity—or your mind!
William Shakespeare said, “Expectation is the root of all heartache”. While Valentine’s Day can be wonderful day to celebrate love, it can also put undue pressure on all of us. In this video, I share tips to help you survive Valentine’s Day without letting it get you down.
How to Survive Valentine’s Day
If you’re in a relationship…
If you’re currently dating someone or in a relationship, there’s the pressure of purchasing the perfect gift, making reservations at the most expensive restaurant, and buying just the right flowers.
- Hide love notes for one another.
- Plan an exciting evening, and don’t tell him/her what the plan is. Build up the mystery and intrigue.
- Have sex in a new place.
- Go for a couples massage.
If you’re single…
If you’re single, Valentine’s Day can be a painful reminder that you don’t have someone special in your life. Here are 3 tips to help you get through the day.
- Fall even more madly in love with the most important person in your life – YOU.
- Take yourself out to that movie you’ve been wanting to see.
- Throw a party for your single friends – a love fest.
I’m not a big fan of Valentine’s Day. It’s become a Hallmark holiday, designed to sell a ton of red roses and greeting cards, heart-shaped jewelry, and romantic movies.
So, whether you’re single or in a relationship, why wait for this special day to celebrate love? Nurture your own self-love every day. Celebrate the love you already have in your life.
Whether you’re single or partnered, it’s the small acts of kindness and caring that matter most. Be a giver of love. Giving from the heart fills you up with so much more love and prepares you to love wholeheartedly.
How will you celebrate Valentine’s Day this year? Please share below.
P.S. If you find it difficult to find quality men, let’s get on a complimentary ½ hour Woman of Value Love Breakthrough Session.
During the session, I’ll help you:
1. Uncover the hidden challenges sabotaging your success with men.
2. You’ll leave the session with a clear blueprint to help you find—and attract—the man of your dreams!
Apply for your breakthrough session: https://lastfirstdate.com/breakthrough