Throw Your Dating Rules Out the Window!
I don’t believe in dating rules. They keep us from figuring out what’s right for US in dating. Because relationships are not a one-size-fits-all.
Recently, someone in my private Facebook group, Your Last First Date, posted this graphic image: 10 Dating Commandments 2020. I was happy to see so many women in the group did not agree with these dating rules.
Instead of dating rules, I suggest incorporating dating principles. Here are mine…
Last First Date Dating Principles
1. Work on your stuff so you don’t project fears and past relationship issues on the new guys you meet.
2. Cast a wide net: be as open as you can about the things that don’t matter and as narrow as possible on the things that do.
3. Learn to communicate clearly and kindly.
4. Know your standards, and set clear boundaries to protect what matters from the start.
5. Don’t try to fix men. What you see is what you get.
6. Walk away from men who don’t treat you with kindness and respect.
7. Don’t give up hope. Believe he’s out there waiting for you, and you will find him.
8. Live your best life and be grateful for what you already have.
9. Forgive those who have hurt you so you can move on.
10. Have fun and laugh as much as you can.
Watch the video for more detail on why you should throw out those dating rules.
If you’re feeling stuck in dating and relationships and would like to find love sooner rather than later, sign up for a complimentary 1/2 hour breakthrough session with Sandy http://lastfirstdate.com/breakthrough
Join Your Last First Date on Facebook https://facebook.com/groups/yourlastfirstdate