Video: Should I Stay Or Should I Go?
Should I stay or should I go? Whether you’re in a new relationship or you’ve been together a long time, ask yourself these 5 questions.
Should I stay or should I go? Have you ever been dating someone or in a relationship and asked yourself this question? How do you decide? In this video, I reveal five important questions to ask yourself to determine if you should give this person more time or walk away to find the right match for you.
Should I Stay Or Should I Go?
5 Questions to Determine Whether You Should Stay or Go
1. Who am I in this relationship? Does this person bring out the best in me, or am I shrinking to make it work?
2. How does my body feel? When you’re together (and apart), does your body feel relaxed, excited, constricted in any way? Pay attention to the signs your body is giving you, because your body is the first place you feel your feelings, even if you can’t yet name them.
3. Do I accept them for who they are or who I wish they could be? Be honest about what the relationship IS rather than what it could be. Do you like the potential of this person or who they are right now? If nothing changed, would you still want to stay?
4. What does the future look like? Can you picture a future with this person? What would that look like? Would you be true to yourself in a future relationship?
5. If my closest friend was in this relationship, how would I feel? Step outside yourself. Be an observer of the relationship from a new perspective.
Ask yourself these five questions before deciding, “should I stay or should I go”. When you regularly check in with yourself, you’ll make the best decisions in your love life.
If you’re feeling stuck in dating and relationships and would like to find love that lasts, sign up for a complimentary 45-minute love breakthrough session with Sandy https://lastfirstdate.com/application
Join Your Last First Date on Facebook https://facebook.com/groups/yourlastfirstdate
Get a copy of Sandy’s book, Becoming a Woman of Value; How to Thrive in Life and Love.